Thursday, December 17, 2009

Apartment 6C is Turned into a Winter Wonderland, Julia Child Eat Your Heart Out, and an I.R.C. S.O.B. Swipes my Metro Card

I am determined to take another crack at a festive, wintry, amazing New York Christmas. And Wynene's visit is extra incentive, so Brian and I went out on the town one Monday and shopped for beautiful decorations for the living room. His enthusiasm for decorating matched mine, so he was very helpful. It was so much fun! We listened to Christmas music the whole time as we cut out paper snowflakes, strung twinkling white lights, created a snowy diorama, lit tiny candles, and placed shiny, silvery ornaments everywhere. The sight when I come home from work is very pleasing and comforting, and I can't wait to show it off to the guests at our holiday party next Tuesday. What fun! 

No comments: